Bliss Dubrovna is my avatar and she is a hottie. I admit it, I am a bit addicted at times with Second Life. Second Life is that game where many people from all over the world decide to create avatars and have adventures in a second life. While my first life indeed rocks, my second life does too. Bliss has learned some lessons while “in world” ( the name for when you are in the world of Second Life playing) Second Life is a MMORG which stands for :
(Massively Multiuser Online Role Playing Game) A role playing game on the computer played by many people. An MMORPG differs from a regular computer role playing game because its environment is perpetual. People log in, join the game, take on their role and leave whenever they wish, but the game continues
So what if anythings has Bliss taught me in the RL (Real life)?
- There are a ton of interesting people in this world who I might not have met had it not been for this blog, Second Life, Twitter, etc. These kind of things help you meet those folks.
- Bliss takes risks and does things out of wanting to have an experience and I have learned that is the way to live my life too
- Bliss and I both dig HOT guys. Enough said…
- I am sorry but if you have problems with written communication then neither Bliss or myself will be that into you. I love words and so does my Bliss.
- Take a chance. Bliss walks up to people all over the place while in Second Life and meets people. Some she really likes and others “not so much.”
- Creeps are creeps! They are out there. Bliss has met the guy on Second Life who gives you a shot of his penis and makes you very uncomfortable. In RL (real life) there are those kinds too. Stay far away from them.
- Bliss has taught me that I love writing. Whether I write in my blog, online in the game, or in conversation I appreciate the written language far more than I ever thought.
- Bliss and I are hotties in both worlds. Just deal with it, I am the brains behind Bliss and as you know I am just that cool.
- Life is short. Live it and love it. Take it like Bliss does, when the game gets boring or upsetting you can turn it off and start over again later. We can too. The next day is a chance to start off anew with all kinds of possibilities.
There are my simple life lessons that Bliss has taught me. If you set up anaccount (which is free ) at Secondlife.com look me up as Bliss Dubrovna. See ya in world I hope soon.
As a side note I have to include this clip of a video from the actors of the web series called The Guild called “Do You Wanna Date My Avatar?” is hysterical. Watch it for a chuckle…