I need to be Daniel Radcliffe’s cougar. Radcliffe is the actor most notably known for Harry Potter role. I admit i dig Harry Potter. Here is the definition of a cougar and I think I meet these guidelines.
A woman in her sexual prime who prefers to hunt rather than be hunted. A cougar’s victims are usually under 25, as cougars prefer to mate with men who still have hair.
- You might wonder why I totally dig Daniel Radcliffe… so here is a few of his hot traits and why I totally think he needs to be my lover.At age 19, he is young and virile. For me that is a major plus. No “I am too tired for sex.”
- Here is a quote in Details Magazine which he says it all:
the button fly on his jeans bore the designer label “Absolute Joy” because (according to Radcliffe)”that’s what lurks beneath”.
I think I could just end the post here and be happy with what he says and the reasons he totally wants to be with someone older and more mature like myself.
- At 37 I am the perfect age to enjoy the delights that Radcliffe would bring me.
- Here is a picture of him in his “glory” for Equus: Tell me what is not to love about that body? I can almost see his magic wand. *wink*
- I became a big fan of Daniel after an interview on Inside the Actor’s Studio. His responses and demeanor gave me the biggest turn on and showed me that the combnation of wit and smarts made me weak in the knees… See what you think.
With the new movie Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince coming out today I tell you that Daniel Radcliffe may play a boy in the movie but for me he’s all man! The name of my movie would be Harry Potter and a Night with a Cougar. Signing off for now… RAWR.