Notch in my bedpost is a expression which means to keep count of sexual partners. It refers to the old times when I suppose some cowboy would put a notch into his bed to keep track of his conquests…
You may have heard of this idea but it is new to me. There is a site called bedposted.com which is used to see “How many times do you get busy?” It did get me thinking, is there a market for that kind of data and how can someone like me use this? I “got busy” thinking of reasons (no ,not that way, at least not today yet!) how I could use it and I came up with a couple of conclusions:
- You can harass your spouse, partner, or significant other either about the lack of sex or the fact that you have to give it out too much (not a problem here)
- For those of you who are single you can use it for bragging rights with the guys or the girls, whatever the case may be
- A conversation starter for sure ” Hey I am getting banged 4.5 times a week on average and you?”
- You always need goals so this can be something you can “shoot for”…(*groan*)
- You can use it as a way to track exercise if you are wanting to use the aerobic activity, which you need to have a lot of it to get the physical benefits in terms of exercise.
- you can really put the freak factor in your daily life by bringing it up with those people who have their panties in a bunch already.
I have given you several ways you can use this “handy” tool which brings us to another point… Wonder how the whole self-satisfaction count could be placed in these statistics? I am pretty sure these would not be used in the same way but might be a incentive for you to get a partner! (That was not meant to be cruel)
The fact is that for every reason I can come up with there are many more that you creative types can think of to add to the list. I look forward to hearing about your views. I am not complaining but I love when my blog goes interactive… Please (begging on my knees) for feedback. I know I wanted to go there with the whole begging on my knees statement but jump to your own conclusions! For you new to my type of humor and candor, I do take everything to the lowest common denominator and straight to the gutter!
Note: myblackbook.com is another site that also has a lot of similarities to the above mentioned site but it is designed for more of a single lifestyle and promotes safe sex.